CarillionAmey is a building maintenance and repair company. We work on behalf of the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) to:
- repair and maintain over 49,000 homes for Service families; and
- repair, maintain and build infrastructures on 280 RAF stations, Army garrisons, Naval bases and defence sites across the UK.
Our mission is to deliver smarter, more efficient solutions to our Armed Forces. We care about the work we do and the families we serve. We are committed to listening to feedback from our customers and improving our service.
We operate five different contracts on behalf of DIO; one for the repair and maintenance of Service Family Accommodation (SFA), called the ‘National Housing Prime Contract’, and four for the management of our military estates across four regions, called the ‘Regional Prime Contracts’:
- Regional Prime Scotland & Northern Ireland
- Regional Prime Central
- Regional Prime South East
- Regional Prime South West
Both our National Housing Prime Contract and Regional Prime Contracts will run until at least 2019.
Many of our services are outsourced to independent companies, and we try to use small-to-medium sized enterprises wherever possible. This helps support businesses in our local communities and encourages service excellence and more accountability.
Service Family Accommodation
We deliver a full range of housing services for SFA, including:
- managing move in and move out appointments;
- the provision of furniture; and
- maintenance and improvement work.
At military establishments, we deliver a diverse range of services, including:
- management services;
- facilities management (at MOD Abbey Wood and the United Kingdom Hydrographic Office);
- planned and responsive activities;
- estate management and grounds maintenance;
- small works projects; and
- professional services.
Our Customer Service Centre
Providing excellent customer service is central to what we do. At our Customer Service Centre, our friendly customer service advisors are ready to offer help and advice to Service families and military infrastructure users nationwide.
We also have a network of local customer service centres around the country, where customers can come and chat to one of our advisors face-to-face.